Tuesday 3 February 2015

Cakes, cakes and more cakes.

 
 
This week I have had the privilege of making a christening and birthday cake for my friends daughter.   As both were on the same day, some sort of merging of the two was needed, hence the flowers on both cakes are the same.   This was just two of the cakes I made last week along with a huge lot of cupcakes.  I am self taught, and don't usually make cakes for other people.  I do love to try to master new things though, and I think I can say I have mastered cake baking and decorating.  I may share a few I have made prior to these somewhere along the way.    Now I am off to Crochet club, to see if I can get anywhere near finished with the throw which I started some weeks ago, and shown in an earlier post.  Hope to share the finished item soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment