Thursday 21 June 2012

Another Day...........

How many of us are wishing right now there was another day in the week.   I have such a busy schedule over the coming weeks, I am not quite sure how i will fit everything in......Wedding stationary to finish (for 2 weeks time).  18th Birthday invites to make. for 2 weeks time. Brownie camp to organise, lead and recover from friday week. Then 2 weddings and an 18th to attend in the same week. Lots of other menial things to attend to inbetween.

All this slowed down by the disruptive exam schedule, which leaves my daughter home for much of the time during the next few weeks.   I am finding it really difficult to concentrate on the jobs in hand with this rather lovely intrusion of my usually lonesome days LOL x

Wedding stationary for the lovely Sam & Dave.  Working now on table plans and place names etc.  Love this design.

Will update with clapper board birthday invites as soon as I have completed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment